Product description VAUDE Tecogo 30LLooks cool, is cool — the spacious, robust backpack in a trendy duffel bag design. With plenty of space for your sports gear, a yoga mat, weekend necessities or your shopping. Throw it all in, throw it over your shoulder and off you go! Tecogo is volume expandable with a height adjustable roll closure with side release buckle and yet still well organized — thanks to additional (some pickpocket proof) inner and outer compartments for a tablet and small items such as a phone, wallet and tickets. Even your keys will find a home — just attach them to the key holder. The reinforced floor is padded, so don’t worry about a little rough housing with the Tecogo. A clever backpack made from eco-friendly materials that will remain a true blue friend for years to come. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
- Roll closure for easy access
- Large main compartment
- Main compartment with volume expansion
- Tablet sleeve
- Inner zip pocket
- 2 outer zip pockets
- Padded zip pocket for your mobile phone
- Padded bottom
- Key ring
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester; 600 D Polyurethane coated; Contrast fabric: 100% Polyamide; 210 D HT Maxi Ripstop Polyurethane coated; Lining: 100% Polyamide; 200 D Polyurethane coated.
- Weight: 420 g
- Volume: 30 l
- Dimensions: 56 x 28 x 24 cm
Fair Wear Foundation:
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life. Find out more about Green Shape.
- This product features our water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean. Find out more about Eco Finish.
- This product or backpack features practical volume expansion - if you run out space, there´s help close at hand.
- Practical transparent TPU holder for tablets and mobile phones