Product description VAUDE Pepper 3LPepper is a sly and, above all, sustainably produced fox! There’s space for everything your kids will need at kindergarten or on a short excursion in this practical shoulder bag; the shoulder strap is also kid-friendly, a zip offers quick and easy access to the bag contents. With reflective elements. Good for the planet: Pepper combines robust 600D material (50 % recycled PET bottles) with natural materials (70 % recycled hemp and 30 % organic cotton). This product is made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC). The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Easy grip zip
- Reflective elements
- Name label inside
- Weight: 90 g
- Volume: 3 l
- Dimensions: 19 x 19 x 8 cm
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester; 600 D Polyurethane coated; Contrast fabric: 55% truehemp, 45% Cotton (organic); : 100% Polyurethane; 1000 D recycled hemp organic cotton Pu coated; Lining: 100% Polyamide; 200 D Polyurethane coated.
Fair Wear Foundation:
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life. Find out more about Green Shape.
- This product includes natural hemp fibers. Hemp is a hardy, robust plant that is naturally resilient and fast-growing. It requires little water for cultivation, no fertilizers and no pesticides. This makes it an eco-friendly, renewable resource. Fibers obtained from the stalks are spun to make hard-wearing fabrics. These fabrics are then used to create high-quality, durable products that highlight VAUDE’s commitment to sustainability. Find out more about hemp.
- This product includes material that is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn which we use to create brand-new VAUDE products, helping to conserve both resources and energy. Find out more about recycled materials.
- This product includes certified organic cotton that is produced in accordance with stringent environmental standards – with no chemical fertilizers or pesticides, and lower water consumption than conventional growing methods. After all, we want you to feel good with our product. Find out more about Organic Cotton.
- VAUDE uses recycled materials (e.g. from PET-bottles) in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions as well as fossil raw materials. Find out more about recycled materials.
- This product features our water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean. Find out more about Eco Finish.
- VAUDE uses renewable vegetable- or animal-based resources in the manufacture of this product. This saves on fossil raw materials.