Product description VAUDE Agapet II Waxed 6LHis and hers – the smart and sporty agaPET II with a volume of 6 liters is made from recycled PET bottles has a wide fan base – not only thanks to its sophisticated compartment design, but also because of its safety features. Valuables like your wallet or phone are securely stored in an inner zip compartment under the buckle closure lid, keeping them safe from curious fingers while useful items such as tissues, small change and your sunglasses can be stored in the easy-access outer zip pocket. The robust outer material is waxed for natural water and dirt-repellency.The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
Shoulder bag for a modern lifestyle:
- clever organization with many compartments
- eco-friendly waxed surface
- Main Compartment With Zip
- Comfortable Organizer Divisions
- Key Ring
- Front Zip Pocket With Organizer
- Back Zip Pocket
- Padded Bottom
- On the Go
- Main fabric: 100% Polyester (recycled); 900D Waxed Coating ; Lining: 100% Polyester; Cotton Touch.
- Weight: 360 g
- Volume: 6 l
- Dimensions: 24 x 29 x 10 cm
- We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
- With our Green Shape label, we offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life. Find out more about Green Shape.
- This product includes material that is made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn which we use to create brand-new VAUDE products, helping to conserve both resources and energy. Find out more about recycled materials.
- This product features our water repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your VAUDE product, it causes rainwater to simply bead up on the surface – without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps keep nature clean. Find out more about Eco Finish.