Cotton reversible sleeping bag, birth/6 months-24/36 months , white/grey, LA REDOUTE COLLECTIONS
• TOG: 3.5
• Crew neck
• Press-stud shoulders
• 1 side in polka dot print, 1 side striped
• Zip fastening on one side and at the bottom
• A TOG rating is a laboratory test that indicates the thermal resistance of the sleeping bag. The higher the TOG, the warmer the sleeping bag.
• WARNING! Do not use if your child is able to stand up or get out of their cot.
• WARNING! Do not use in conjunction with other items of bedding, for example a baby's duvet
• "Go For Good" responsible selection
• This product labelled STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX - certificate no. CQ 1102/4 IFTH follows a certified and controlled manufacturing process which is respectful of your skin.
• The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX is the first label that meets the needs of consumers in terms of human ecology. It guarantees the absence of harmful substances or those potentially presenting a risk to health.
Available in 3 sizes:
• Child's height: 50-65cm (approx. birth-6 months)/length of sleeping bag 70cm
• Child's height: 71-80cm (approx. 9-18 months)/length of sleeping bag 85cm
• Child's height: 81-94cm (approx. 24-36 months)/length of sleeping bag 105cm
Fabric content and care advice
• Main fabric: 100% cotton percale
• Padding: 100% polyester
• Machine washable at 40°C
• Do not iron Do not bleach
• Tumble dry at low temperature
• Do not dry clean
KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
Sizes BIRTH/6M (50 to 67CM), 9M/18M (71 to 81CM), 24M/36M (86 to 94CM)